anushk mittal's website
i came to georgia tech in fall 2016.
my highlights have been (i) becoming a legit IRB certified researcher (ii) getting into startups and (iii) doing a bunch of weird fun classes.
- i wrote a whole frickin thesis on automating testing for iOS apps. Shauvik recruited me as a freshman and Alex helped me complete.
- i am now working with Diyi and Amy to understand how we trust messages augmented by AI.
- CREATE-X has been a big part of my life (see memeois as an example successful startup, that me)
- INVENTURE PRIZE was influential too
- ATDC too
- and much more stuff i'll list one day
- cognitive science
- philosophy of technology
- neuroscience of memory
- computation & brain
- human language processing
- and much more i'll get around listing one day...